What does "hipster" mean?Oxford Dictionary - a person who follows the latest trend and fashions.
Urban Dictionary - a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter.
There are a lot of hate blogs about hipsters I don't really see what is wrong with someone being original. I think it's a good thing. But I have noticed those self confessed hipsters who are all over tumblr. I thought hipsters were individual.
Then why do they all look the same? They're not really that individual really, it's so easy that I wrote a guide.
How to Become "Hipster"
- Have messy flat hair with a carhartt beanie (can also be comme des fuckdown, hype, supreme).
- Wear an over-sized tie dye t-shirt or no shirt if you want to be super hipster!
- Tuck them into some disco pants.
- Wear some HUF socks with weed on them.
- Wear any colour air max or creepers.
- Join the outfit together with a huge army jacket.
- Accessorize with a bagpack, casio watch, cross earrings and like a thousand other piercings... remember the more piercings the more hipster.
Have fun being hipster! :) This a joke don't get offended, I don't care if you do anyway.